CEF on x64 / Windows

Think CEF could benefit from a new feature or capability? Discuss CEF feature requests here.

Re: CEF on x64 / Windows

Postby thile » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:08 am

magreenblatt wrote:FYI there are now 64-bit builds for Windows and OS X available from the project downloads page.

Just what I have been waiting for, awesome :)

With this I have green light to go forward with the migrating to CEF.
thile

Postby perlun » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:43 pm

magreenblatt wrote:FYI there are now 64-bit builds for Windows and OS X available from the project downloads page.

Awesome! Just cannot explain how great you are. :) I think we are *a bunch* of people who's really been longing for this. Thanks a lot!
perlun
Techie

Postby lsimkins » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:04 pm

Any idea when the "experimental" tag might be removed from the x64 Windows version? Or any risks involved with using it in production?

I would love to use it in our product, just concerned about a release tagged as experimental.
lsimkins

Postby magreenblatt » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:29 pm

lsimkins wrote:Any idea when the "experimental" tag might be removed from the x64 Windows version? Or any risks involved with using it in production?

It will be marked as experimental until Chromium starts shipping 64-bit builds on Windows. You should test with your own application to determine production suitability.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Feature Request Forum