response content modification/updates

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

response content modification/updates

Postby timatcef1 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:51 am

Hi everyone and hope all are well!

I am Tim, and I am a newbie to this board.

I have been reading and converting raw response contents to html tags then updating back to memory stream in bytes. The task is to implement C# code that would update response contents to new contents before the page is served on a browser. The goal is to show the resulted/converted contents (NOT the raw contents) to the browser!

I am posting today hoping somehow getting some help/pointers to resolve an issue that I am facing. So far I have not had any luck locating any existing posts yet, and I would appreciate with any feedback.

I keep pressing and thank everyone in advance! r/Tim
timatcef1

Re: response content modification/updates

Postby magreenblatt » Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:25 am

This can be done using CefResponseFilter. Check your C# wrapper for a similar API.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Re: response content modification/updates

Postby timatcef1 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:25 am

Hi magreenblatt,

I thank you very much for the reply!
Dealing with CefResponseFilter may be my next/last step.
Yes, I have been dealing/focusing/implementing methods in Custom Response Handlers C# wrapper to read, to convert, and to write back memory stream in order to have the web page showing the end-user the resulted info in html format. I am still pressing on ... Thanks. r/Tim
timatcef1

Return to Support Forum