Difference between Release_GN_x86 and Release_GN_x86_sandbox

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Difference between Release_GN_x86 and Release_GN_x86_sandbox

Postby nmgwddj » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:55 am

I have already built a Release_GN_x86 solution files, and used ".\make_distrib.bat --ninja-build --minimal" to distributed binaries. But when I linked the cef_sandbox.lib (created by Release_GN_x86 solution, size: 50MB+) I got some errors.

Code: Select all
1>cef_sandbox.lib(work_queue_sets.obj) : error LNK2001: 无法解析的外部符号 "protected: void __thiscall std::__1::__vector_base_common<1>::__throw_length_error(void)const " (?__throw_length_error@?$__vector_base_common@$00@__1@std@@IBEXXZ)
1>cef_sandbox.lib(scoped_defer_task_posting.obj) : error LNK2001: 无法解析的外部符号 "protected: void __thiscall std::__1::__vector_base_common<1>::__throw_length_error(void)const " (?__throw_length_error@?$__vector_base_common@$00@__1@std@@IBEXXZ)
1>cef_sandbox.lib(priority_queue.obj) : error LNK2001: 无法解析的外部符号 "protected: void __thiscall std::__1::__vector_base_common<1>::__throw_length_error(void)const " (?__throw_length_error@?$__vector_base_common@$00@__1@std@@IBEXXZ)
1>cef_sandbox.lib(worker_thread_stack.obj) : error LNK2001: 无法解析的外部符号 "protected: void __thiscall std::__1::__vector_base_common<1>::__throw_length_error(void)const " (?__throw_length_error@?$__vector_base_common@$00@__1@std@@IBEXXZ)
1>cef_sandbox.lib(pooled_single_thread_task_runner_manager.obj) : error LNK2001: 无法解析的外部符号 "protected: void __thiscall std::__1::__vector_base_common<1>::__throw_length_error(void)const " (?__throw_length_error@?$__vector_base_common@$00@__1@std@@IBEXXZ)
1>cef_sandbox.lib(thread_group_impl.obj) : error LNK2001: 无法解析的外部符号 "protected: void __thiscall std::__1::__vector_base_common<1>::__throw_length_error(void)const " (?__throw_length_error@?$__vector_base_common@$00@__1@std@@IBEXXZ)
1>cef_sandbox.lib(pooled_parallel_task_runner.obj) : error LNK2001: 无法解析的外部符号 "protected: void __thiscall std::__1::__vector_base_common<1>::__throw_length_error(void)const " (?__throw_length_error@?$__vector_base_common@$00@__1@std@@IBEXXZ)
1>cef_sandbox.lib(sequence_local_storage_map.obj) : error LNK2001: 无法解析的外部符号 "protected: void __thiscall std::__1::__vector_base_common<1>::__throw_length_error(void)const " (?__throw_length_error@?$__vector_base_common@$00@__1@std@@IBEXXZ)

I tried to compile Release_GN_x86_sandbox solution and execute ".\make_distrib.bat --ninja-build --minimal" to distribute binaries, it cannot create binaries directory successfully. But I tried to renamed the Release_GN_x86 to Release_GN_x86_sandbox and retried ".\make_distrib.bat --ninja-build --minimal", it works out(the cef_sandbox.lib file size is 80MB+). I don't this way is right or not?

What's the difference between Release_GN_x86 and Release_GN_x86_sandbox? How can I build a full featrue cef_sanbox.lib in a right way?
Last edited by nmgwddj on Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
nmgwddj

Re: Different between Release_GN_x86 and Release_GN_x86_sand

Postby Czarek » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:03 am

What instructions are you following?
Maintainer of the CEF Python, PHP Desktop and CEF C API projects. My LinkedIn.
Czarek
Virtuoso

Postby nmgwddj » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:09 am

Czarek wrote:What instructions are you following?

I just want to understand the difference and how to correctly compile a cef_sandbox.lib that does not have a link error.
nmgwddj

Postby nmgwddj » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:25 pm

Czarek wrote:What instructions are you following?

I already know how to compile the method correctly, thank you for your help.
nmgwddj

Re: Difference between Release_GN_x86 and Release_GN_x86_san

Postby Czarek » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:25 am

Maintainer of the CEF Python, PHP Desktop and CEF C API projects. My LinkedIn.
Czarek
Virtuoso

Return to Support Forum