How to get active requests

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

How to get active requests

Postby rado » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:58 am

I need list of active requests and because I didn't find built-in way to do this I've implemented CefRequestHandler::OnBeforeResourceLoad() where I add request to my list of requests.
In the CefRequestHandler::OnResourceLoadComplete() and OnResourceRedirect() I remove the requests from the list.
Most of time it works, but it seems for some requests neither the OnResourceLoadComplete nor OnResourceRedirect is called although I can see in the attached developer console that network request was ended.
Is there some handler I am missing or could this be bug?
I don't know if it is related to this problem but I've noticed error in developer tools / console with the URL of unfinished request:
Refused to display 'http://www...../' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin'.
The initial URL is at different subdomain. It's OK it's not displayed but I need to remove the request from list of active requests.
rado
Expert

Return to Support Forum