Integrating CefSwift & Chromium Embedded Framework in Xcode

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Integrating CefSwift & Chromium Embedded Framework in Xcode

Postby moizulhasan21 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:52 am

Im fairly new to macOS development. I'm working on a project which requires me to integrate CEFSwift and Chromium Embedded Frameworks.
Using https://github.com/lvsti/CEF.swift, I cloned that repository to my desktop, followed the instructions and I was able to compile frameworks successfully for both release and debug mode. I added those frameworks and pasted them in my project.
However, the problem arose when I deleted that repository folder from my desktop. Upon searching, I found that one of the folders in the framework that I integrated was pointing to that folder which I had deleted earlier. I replaced the directory with the new one, yet the error remains. I also replaced the framework header search path but couldn't find success. It would be nice if any of you could help me resolve this issue. If not that, then a step-by-step guide for integrating CefSwift and Chromium Embedded Frameworks would be appreciated too. Thank you for the patience and time.
Attachments
KumPT.png
KumPT.png (33.48 KiB) Viewed 1413 times
moizulhasan21

Return to Support Forum