file_util.py except IOError - SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Having problems with building or using the JCEF Java binding? Ask your questions here.

Re: file_util.py except IOError - SyntaxError: invalid synta

Postby pinheirojava » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:24 pm

pinheirojava wrote:
Czarek wrote:Have you followed step 2 from the build instructions? You don't provide no logs, I can't help you further.

2. On Windows and Linux build the JCEF Java classes using the compile.[bat|sh] tool.
cd /path/to/java-cef/src/tools
compile.bat win64

Although the command has successfully created some files it has an error on the first line.

"Javac is not recognized as internal or external command"

I have fixed this error:

set path=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-10.0.2\bin

2. On Windows and Linux build the JCEF Java classes using the compile.[bat|sh] tool.
compile.bat win64

C:\jcef\src\tools>compile.bat win64
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
C:\jcef\src\java\tests\detailed\handler\binding_test.html -> C:\jcef\src\out\win64\tests\detailed\handler\binding_test.html
C:\jcef\src\java\tests\detailed\handler\binding_test2.html -> C:\jcef\src\out\win64\tests\detailed\handler\binding_test2.html
C:\jcef\src\java\tests\detailed\handler\localstorage.html -> C:\jcef\src\out\win64\tests\detailed\handler\localstorage.html
C:\jcef\src\java\tests\detailed\handler\spellcheck.html -> C:\jcef\src\out\win64\tests\detailed\handler\spellcheck.html
C:\jcef\src\java\tests\detailed\handler\transparency.html -> C:\jcef\src\out\win64\tests\detailed\handler\transparency.html
5 arquivo(s) copiado(s)
C:\jcef\src\java\tests\detailed\handler\logo.png -> C:\jcef\src\out\win64\tests\detailed\handler\logo.png
1 arquivo(s) copiado(s)

C:\jcef\src\tools>
pinheirojava
Techie

Postby pinheirojava » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:27 pm

pinheirojava wrote:
pinheirojava wrote:
Czarek wrote:Have you followed step 2 from the build instructions? You don't provide no logs, I can't help you further.

compile.bat win64

Although the command has successfully created some files it has an error on the first line.

"Javac is not recognized as internal or external command"

I have fixed this error:

set path=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-10.0.2\bin

compile.bat win64

C:\jcef\src\tools>compile.bat win64
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
C:\jcef\src\java\tests\detailed\handler\binding_test.html -> C:\jcef\src\out\win64\tests\detailed\handler\binding_test.html
C:\jcef\src\java\tests\detailed\handler\binding_test2.html -> C:\jcef\src\out\win64\tests\detailed\handler\binding_test2.html
C:\jcef\src\java\tests\detailed\handler\localstorage.html -> C:\jcef\src\out\win64\tests\detailed\handler\localstorage.html
C:\jcef\src\java\tests\detailed\handler\spellcheck.html -> C:\jcef\src\out\win64\tests\detailed\handler\spellcheck.html
C:\jcef\src\java\tests\detailed\handler\transparency.html -> C:\jcef\src\out\win64\tests\detailed\handler\transparency.html
5 arquivo(s) copiado(s)
C:\jcef\src\java\tests\detailed\handler\logo.png -> C:\jcef\src\out\win64\tests\detailed\handler\logo.png
1 arquivo(s) copiado(s)

C:\jcef\src\tools>

After 1 week trying to build the JCEF I got thanks to your help!

I have reached the end of the "Treasure Hunt"!

Thank you very much!

TREASURE.JPG
TREASURE.JPG (117.26 KiB) Viewed 9120 times
pinheirojava
Techie

Postby pinheirojava » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:39 pm

Finally jcef.jar was successfully generated! Thank God!

Thanks Czarek !!!

jcef_jar.JPG
jcef_jar.JPG (37.8 KiB) Viewed 9115 times
Last edited by pinheirojava on Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pinheirojava
Techie

Postby Czarek » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:41 pm

Have fun :)
Maintainer of the CEF Python, PHP Desktop and CEF C API projects. My LinkedIn.
Czarek
Virtuoso

Previous

Return to JCEF Forum