FATAL:find_request_manager.cc(108)] Check failed: request_id

Having problems with building or using the JCEF Java binding? Ask your questions here.

FATAL:find_request_manager.cc(108)] Check failed: request_id

Postby javacontractor » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:03 pm

Windows 7 | Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_112-b15) | JCEF Version = 3.2840.147 | CEF Version = 3.2840.1511 | Chromium Version = 54.0.2840.59 | 32bit build | Built with cmake -G "Visual Studio 10"

When I run the detailed test, everything starts up fine. And I get this in stdout...

Code: Select all
Offscreen rendering disabled
Using:
JCEF Version = 3.2840.147
CEF Version = 3.2840.1511
Chromium Version = 54.0.2840.59
CefApp: INITIALIZING
initialize on Thread[AWT-EventQueue-0,6,main] with library path c:\jcef\lib\native\Debug
Added scheme search://
Added scheme client://
CefApp: INITIALIZED

Then I successfully navigate to a web page. And I do "File | Search..." and successfully launch the "Find" SearchDialog. So, I type a word into the SearchDialog's text field. Then click, "Search". et viola! It successfuly finds the word I searched for on the page in the browswer window.

I can successfully do, like, one single search like that. But if I try to do a second search {or even if i click any other button on the SearchDialog for that matter}, the whole thing — jcef, swing, the whole nine yards — just crashes with this error message in stdout...

Code: Select all
[1118/011104:FATAL:find_request_manager.cc(108)] Check failed: request_id > current_request_.id (0 vs. 0)

I get the same crash outcome, regardless of whatever page I load in the browser. A Page Search feature is a big requirement of the application I need to build. To get my stakeholders on board with CEF, a successful Page Search demo of the detailed test, will make or break them getting on board with CEF.

Please, can anybody offer a solution to make the detailed test demo application stop crashing when I try to do a search? Thanks in advance.
javacontractor

Re: FATAL:find_request_manager.cc(108)] Check failed: reques

Postby magreenblatt » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:16 pm

I can reproduce the crash with current master. Please file a bug in the CEF issue tracker: https://bitbucket.org/chromiumembedded/cef/issues/new
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Return to JCEF Forum