Mouse Events

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss CEF here. Non-CEF related discussion goes in General Discussion!

Mouse Events

Postby Farooq » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Hi All,

I am interested in tracking mouse events on HTML page rendered by CEF. In example code following functions are registered with UI plugin:

plugin_info.np_getentrypoints = NP_UIGetEntryPoints;
plugin_info.np_initialize = NP_UIInitialize;
plugin_info.np_shutdown = NP_UIShutdown;

NP_UIGetEntryPoints function ultimately creates a browser window and registers PluginWndProc function with the window and this function receives mouse events from browser window.

My problem is that NP_UIGetEntryPoints function doesn't get called unless all HTML resources are loaded via HandleBeforeResourceLoad() function. Currently I cannot load resources using HandleBeforeResourceLoad() function because if I do so then HTML interface doesn't load XML file.

Kindly let me know if I am missing something or if there is a workaround for it.

Thanks.
Farooq
Techie

Re: Mouse Events

Postby Farooq » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:14 am

Could somebody please help me on this issue. This is the reason behind all of my problems now and I am stuck due to this.
Farooq
Techie

Re: Mouse Events

Postby magreenblatt » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:22 am

It's unclear to me what you're trying to accomplish. Where are you loading the plugin from? Where are you loading the resources from, and how are you doing so?
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Return to CEF Discussion