Paid Support/Compiling?

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss CEF here. Non-CEF related discussion goes in General Discussion!

Re: Paid Support/Compiling?

Postby magreenblatt » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:25 am

Are you aware of the Spotify web player? Sounds like it would meet your requirements. There are also various ways to address the WebRTC IP leak in existing browsers.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Re: Paid Support/Compiling?

Postby kabone76 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:34 am

magreenblatt wrote:Are you aware of the Spotify web player? Sounds like it would meet your requirements. There are also various ways to address the WebRTC IP leak in existing browsers.

Yes I am aware of spotify web player. I wanted to use cef with spotify web player so i can create my own personal application for listening to spotify, but I get an error message saying I need to enable content playback. Which is what brought me to trying implement widevine in cef. I have been able to implement everything i have mentioned with other browsers, I am just trying to do so with a browser that is lighter and that I can integrate into my application made in java , so I can learn from it and eventually port everything over to an arm64 device when I start learning C/C++.
kabone76
Techie

Previous

Return to CEF Discussion