Error mailbox that was not generated by GenMailboxCHROMIUM

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss CEF here. Non-CEF related discussion goes in General Discussion!

Error mailbox that was not generated by GenMailboxCHROMIUM

Postby baldvin » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:58 am

I am using CEF3 (version 3.2171.1979.0) in a Visual Studio 2012 built MFC Windows application. I have my own Chromium Host executable as well which is spawned by CEF3 automatically upon initialization. This runs fine on Windows 7 but fails on Windows 10 with the following error:

[0805/134447:FATAL:gles2_implementation.cc(3623)] Check failed: mailbox.Verify(). ConsumeTextureCHROMIUM was passed a mailbox that was not generated by GenMailboxCHROMIUM.

I have not been able to track down any details about what the actual problem might be. My guess is this has to do with increased security between the two processes, my initial process and the sub process created by CFE3. But I fail to figure out if there is anything I can configure or adjust to prevent this error from occurring. I would appreciate any hints on how I might fix this.

Best regards
baldvin

Re: Error mailbox that was not generated by GenMailboxCHROMI

Postby magreenblatt » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:53 am

3.2171 is very old. You should try a newer branch (2357+) to see if the problem is already resolved.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Return to CEF Discussion