Looking to hire CEF3 programmer for consult+contract

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss CEF here. Non-CEF related discussion goes in General Discussion!

Looking to hire CEF3 programmer for consult+contract

Postby ElasticSuite » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:59 pm

Hopefully it's okay for me to post this here, I looked through the rules and i didn't see anything about no want-ads. I figured I'd go right to the source! And let me know if there's a better forum for this or something :P

I work for a small startup (around ten employees) and we're looking to build an offline version of our web application using CEF3. Initially we need some consultation as soon as possible, just to confirm that all the stuff we want to do is actually feasible. Following that there would be some contract work, mostly setting up the project, getting builds compiling, setting up packages, configuring installers. Basically just giving our company a jumpstart on CEF. The job pays well. This is still all very preliminary, so sorry if I don't have a ton of details!

If you're interested, my e-mail is:

lyle dot underwood at elasticsuite dot com

http://elasticsuite.com/

Thanks fellas!
ElasticSuite

Re: Looking to hire CEF3 programmer for consult+contract

Postby magreenblatt » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:52 pm

ElasticSuite wrote:Initially we need some consultation as soon as possible, just to confirm that all the stuff we want to do is actually feasible.

This sounds like something we could potentially help you with in the forum.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Return to CEF Discussion