How to Isolate browser cookies? new session to each browser

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss CEF here. Non-CEF related discussion goes in General Discussion!

Re: How to Isolate browser cookies? new session to each brow

Postby agitech » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:46 pm

You are both right, this code done the job

Code: Select all
        CefRefPtr<CefCookieManager> ccm = cookiesManager[browser->GetIdentifier()];
        if (ccm==NULL){          
         ccm = CefCookieManager::CreateManager( "", false);
         cookiesManager[browser->GetIdentifier()] = ccm;
        }
        return ccm;

I was also wondering that is not logical to create a new CefCookieManager on every request, so i was on the right direction too,

Thank you guyes, now i can test my poker tournaments, running multi-bots in the same app.
agitech
Techie

Postby jimbourekas » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:45 pm

Dear friends,

I am using CefSharp (.net bindings for CEF1). I am in the same situation as above and need to run "separated" sessions within two webviews of CEFSharp (which uses libcef.dll). I have not found a solution at CEFSharp's forum so I ended up here.

Is there any chance that someone can provide me with a libcef.dll that is derived from the above code (the latest approach that "binds" cookie managers with browser instances)?

I tried myself to compile the source of CEF but I'm too confused to carry it out on my own. I did most of the steps (svn checkouts etc) but I'm stuck at the API Keys. I'm not sure if I should have my own "signature" inside the libcef.dll.

Could you please do me this favour and compile a libcef.dll for me? :roll:

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Jim
jimbourekas

Postby jimbourekas » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:56 am

I found it, no worries. For anyone interested, here's how I did it: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic ... JX4O2O5sCc
jimbourekas

Previous

Return to CEF Discussion