Looking for a CEF expert for a few hours - $50/hr

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss CEF here. Non-CEF related discussion goes in General Discussion!

Looking for a CEF expert for a few hours - $50/hr

Postby msheasby » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:36 am

Hi all

I am looking for somebody to provide a few hours of help with CEF in C++ using MSVC on windows.

The 'simple' app in the cef distro is running fine but I'm struggling to work windowless
(goal is to load a specific page, call a method, catch and save a download, then quit - no user interaction required, but the page does all sorts of stuff client-side in javascript)

Somebody with even moderate experience in CEF/C++ could probably handle this in an hour, I'll pay a minimum of 2 hours @ $50/hr plus more if required.

Note: I've just registered in this forum and may not be able to receive private messages - Please reply to this topic if a PM to me doesn't work. Thank you!
msheasby

Re: Looking for a CEF expert for a few hours - $50/hr

Postby amaitland » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:53 pm

Do you need to integrate CEF into an existing application? If not then if you use C# this functionality would be trivial to implement using `CefSharp.OffScreen`. See https://github.com/cefsharp/CefSharp.Mi ... ram.cs#L57
Maintainer of the CefSharp project.
amaitland
Virtuoso

Postby msheasby » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:28 am

needs to be C++.
I have control over both the page being loaded and the C++ app running CEF.
I'll look at the C# code, thanks for that.
Any C++ / CEF users nearby?
msheasby

Postby amaitland » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:49 pm

Can you clarify the scope of the work. Are you after a modified version of cefsimple that uses OSR or modifying your application directly? Is it just the OSR implementation you require assistance with?

Depending on the scope and timeline I might be able to help.
Maintainer of the CefSharp project.
amaitland
Virtuoso

Postby msheasby » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:20 pm

Just closing the loop - thanks to this forum I found a terrific programmer and got what I wanted - thank you all. Best wishes Cristian!
msheasby

Postby bill » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:37 am

@msheasby
We too have a C++ based CEF3 project. Our contractor has gone off grid because of the Ukraine situation.
We want to upgrade our DLL from Chromium 89 and also look into some memory leaks seemingly from using a custom protocol.
Can you provide a contact point?
@magreenblatt are you available?
Thank you
bill

Return to CEF Discussion