Unable to build CEF

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Re: Unable to build CEF

Postby magreenblatt » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:02 pm

Have you tried debugging why the GN download is failing? It should be triggered by this command: https://cs.chromium.org/chromium/src/DE ... mium&l=823
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Postby Xaymar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:04 am

I got the following errors manually running `gclient sync --revision ... --jobs 16 -v -v -v` (for 3202):
Code: Select all
src/third_party/webrtc (ERROR)
----------------------------------------
[0:05:06] Started.
_____ src\third_party\webrtc at a2329acf18dc0653106782f63f54675dab9c483e
[0:05:08] Fetching origin

________ running 'git -c core.deltaBaseCacheLimit=512m fetch origin --verbose' in 'C:\code\manual\chromium\src\third_party\webrtc'
[0:05:08] From https://chromium.googlesource.com/external/webrtc/trunk/webrtc
[0:05:08]  = [up to date]            master     -> origin/master
----------------------------------------
Error: Command 'git checkout --quiet a2329acf18dc0653106782f63f54675dab9c483e' returned non-zero exit status 128 in C:\code\manual\chromium\src\third_party\webrtc
fatal: reference is not a tree: a2329acf18dc0653106782f63f54675dab9c483e

It does not seem to reach the check for gn_win, or check at all. It does install gyp however and several other libraries (gclient somehow bypasses 2>&1 > log.txt, so kinda failing to get any proper log file). From my knowledge, that error is from git and means that there is no commit with that hash.
Xaymar
Techie

Postby magreenblatt » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:32 am

Try adding '--with_branch_heads --force' to your gclient sync command.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Postby Xaymar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:31 pm

`gclient sync --revision ... --jobs 16 -v -v -v --with_branch_heads --force` seems to have actually installed gn.exe to the proper place, instead of only placing a sha1 file there. I've modified the automate-git.py script to add --force to all gclient sync command, perhaps it will fix it.

Edit: After adjusting the automate-git.py script, i now expectedly fail with the missing Debugtools in the Windows SDK. Problem solved?
Generating CEF project files...
NOTE: is_official_build=false + is_debug=true recommends is_win_fastlink=trueNOTE: is_official_build=false + is_debug=true recommends is_win_fastlink=true________ running 'gn gen out\Debug_GN_x86 --ide=vs2017 --sln=cef --filters=//cef/*' in 'C:\code\v3202\chromium\src'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/code/v3202/chromium/src/build/vs_toolchain.py", line 466, in <module>
    sys.exit(main())
  File "C:/code/v3202/chromium/src/build/vs_toolchain.py", line 462, in main
    return commands[sys.argv[1]](*sys.argv[2:])
  File "C:/code/v3202/chromium/src/build/vs_toolchain.py", line 318, in CopyDlls
    _CopyDebugger(target_dir, target_cpu)
  File "C:/code/v3202/chromium/src/build/vs_toolchain.py", line 349, in _CopyDebugger
    ' 10 SDK.' % (debug_file, full_path))
Exception: dbghelp.dll not found in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Debuggers\x86\dbghelp.dll"
You must install the "Debugging Tools for Windows" feature from the Windows 10 SDK.
ERROR at //build/toolchain/win/BUILD.gn:43:3: Script returned non-zero exit code.
  exec_script("../../vs_toolchain.py",
  ^----------
Current dir: C:/code/v3202/chromium/src/out/Debug_GN_x86/
Command: C:/code/depot_tools/win_tools-2_7_6_bin/python/bin/python.exe -- C:/code/v3202/chromium/src/build/vs_toolchain.py copy_dlls C:/code/v3202/chromium/src/out/Debug_GN_x86 Debug x86
Returned 1.
See //BUILD.gn:68:1: which caused the file to be included.
group("gn_all") {
^----------------
  File "tools\gclient_hook.py", line 133, in <module>
    RunAction(src_dir, cmd)
  File "C:\code\v3202\chromium\src\cef\tools\gclient_util.py", line 39, in RunAction
    gclient_utils.CheckCallAndFilterAndHeader(command, cwd=dir, always=True)
  File "C:\code\depot_tools\gclient_utils.py", line 314, in CheckCallAndFilterAndHeader
    return CheckCallAndFilter(args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\code\depot_tools\gclient_utils.py", line 560, in CheckCallAndFilter
    rv, args, kwargs.get('cwd', None), None, None)
subprocess2.CalledProcessError: Command 'gn gen out\\Debug_GN_x86 --ide=vs2017 --sln=cef --filters=//cef/*' returned non-zero exit status 1 in C:\code\v3202\chromium\src
  File "automate\automate-git.py", line 1048, in <module>
    run(path, cef_src_dir, depot_tools_dir)
  File "automate\automate-git.py", line 55, in run
    args, cwd=working_dir, env=env, shell=(sys.platform == 'win32'))
  File "C:\code\depot_tools\win_tools-2_7_6_bin\python\bin\lib\subprocess.py", line 540, in check_call
    raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd)
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command '['C:\\code\\v3202\\chromium\\src\\cef\\cef_create_projects.bat']' returned non-zero exit status 1
Press any key to continue . . .

Edit: Looks like a straight up no. Modified the automate-git.py script and it still seems to fail to install gn. Wonder what is actually causing this madness.
Edit: git actually silently crashes after this, with no error or output.
Xaymar
Techie

Postby Xaymar » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:53 pm

So good news: I finally managed to build CEF again.
Bad news: It's still not 2987 or similar.

I don't know what caused the issue, or even why, but it seems to find gn.exe again now, so perhaps I'm also capable of fixing the build for 2987, which should help figuring out what and why the issues we've been experiencing happen (100% core use, 2-3 times GPU & CPU usage, frozen CEF, leftover processes, memory leak).
Xaymar
Techie

Postby Xaymar » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:35 am

I've unfortunately made zero progress since last month. Branch 2987 still fails to find gn.exe, Branch 3112 and above randomly fail during compiling. Which for me means that I still have to resort to prebuilt binaries, even though I want to be able to build things myself.

Here is the console output from each branch I've tried building so far:
- 2987: https://pastebin.com/2Zf4pXiz
- 3239: https://pastebin.com/ijEEjVGt
- 3282: https://pastebin.com/rZXUHrue (3282 with > log.txt 2>&1)

At this point, I'm not really interested in fixing 2987 anymore, just getting CEF to build at all. And from what I see, the failure in newer CEF builds is due to MIDL builds, which seem to be... different even though the same compiler was used - which is really weird. Anyway, most of the differences it complains about are due to the MIDL compiler version, so what causes it to mess that up now?

Edit: That MIDL version is exclusive to Windows SDK 10.0.16299.0. Why is automate-git.py using Windows SDK 16299, when it knows that 15063 is available? Also where is it getting the older MIDL versioned files from, those are not just lying around in the source tree.
Xaymar
Techie

Postby Czarek » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:00 pm

Using Automated Build Setup configuration has the best chance to succeed and is most likely up-to-date:
https://bitbucket.org/chromiumembedded/ ... figuration
Maintainer of the CEF Python, PHP Desktop and CEF C API projects. My LinkedIn.
Czarek
Virtuoso

Postby Xaymar » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:47 am

Thanks Czarek. Unfortunately those instructions were already what I've been trying for a while, and even with those, it somehow messes it up. I can build chromium just fine, it's just CEF that refuses to build - older versions (<3112) fail to find gn, newer versions (>=3112) fail with MIDL differences.

At this point it might be worth it to just use WebRender/Servo instead of bothering to fix this. There's absolutely no reason for it to fail in both a development environment and a cleanly set up virtual machine. :(
Xaymar
Techie

Postby Czarek » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:46 am

Spotify also fails to build v64 (on Windows only), so this might be related:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15741
Maintainer of the CEF Python, PHP Desktop and CEF C API projects. My LinkedIn.
Czarek
Virtuoso

Postby ndesktop » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:10 am

Here is a file which I am using to build CEF since... way back. It's ugly but I'm the only one doing CEF build in the shop, so.. here it is.

A few words about environment:
- Windows 7 x64, VS your required VS supported by your branch>
- directory layout for a branch is (for me) G:\dev\CEF\rbranch\branch-number - for example this is from 3112
- in the directory above are 2 files: automate-git.py (the one available at the time when the branch was available) and cef-build.bat
- currently I have 2 files cef-build-x64.bat cef-build-x86.bat; other than the platform definitions, the files are the same
- open command prompt on G:\dev\CEF\rbranch\3112 ; this is the root directory from where everything is happening from now on
- assume we want to build CEF x64 release
- first run cef-build-x64 checkout
This will setup depot tools, get sources - everything into G:\dev\CEF\rbranch\3112\x64
- then run cef-build-x64 create_projects
This will go cef_create_projects and prepare the project for build
- then run cef-build-x64 release
This will start ninja build for x64 release build.
- then run cef-build-x64 distrib to have the CEF distro deployed
- if everything will go (read: crawl) ok, it will produce a G:\dev\CEF\rbranch\3112\.deploy\3.60.0.3112.78.20170730 directory with libcef (include, lib, runtime, other files etc) inside.

Notes.
1. Sometimes in command prompt after being in G:\dev\CEF\rbranch\2113 a batch execution will return to C:\windows\system32 (maybe I've bonked a PUSH/POPD or so).
Simply do a cd G: to get back to directory.
2. Obviously edit paths, versions, flags, branches etc. to fit your env.
3. I'm building with is_win_fastlink=false to get full PDBs; in debug I get the linker near to 30 GB.
4. Use it at your own risk. It's not something I will push in a repo, just a batch file for my use.

Here is the file cef-build-x64.bat:
@echo off

PUSHD

:: set env vars affecting CEF build
SET CEF_DRIVE=G
SET CEF_ROOT=%CEF_DRIVE%:\dev\CEF\rbranch
SET CEF_MAIN_VERSION=60
SET CEF_BRANCH=3112
SET CEF_BRANCH_COMPAT_VERSION=78
SET CEF_BUILD=20171121
SET CEF_ARCH=x64

SET GYP_GENERATORS=msvs-ninja,ninja
SET GYP_MSVS_VERSION=2015
SET DEPOT_TOOLS_WIN_TOOLCHAIN=0
SET GYP_DEFINES=target_arch=x64
SET CEF_USE_GN=1
set GN_DEFINES=is_win_fastlink=false

:: rootdir is the directory where tools and scripts are; sources and build are done under %CEF_ARCH%
set ROOTDIR=%CEF_ROOT%\%CEF_BRANCH%

:: each platform with its own depot_tools
SET DEPOT_TOOLS=%ROOTDIR%\%CEF_ARCH%\depot_tools
SET PATH=%DEPOT_TOOLS%;%PATH%

:: outs
set ROOTDIST=%ROOTDIR%\.deploy
set BUILDOUT=%ROOTDIR%\%CEF_ARCH%\chromium\src\out
set CEFDIST=3.%CEF_MAIN_VERSION%.0.%CEF_BRANCH%.%CEF_BRANCH_COMPAT_VERSION%.%CEF_BUILD%.%CEF_ARCH%

:: change to directory if not already there
%CEF_DRIVE%:
cd %ROOTDIR%
@echo Current directory changed to %ROOTDIR%

if [%1%] EQU [checkout] goto l_build_checkout
if [%1%] EQU [config] goto l_build_config
if [%1%] EQU [create_projects] goto l_create_projects
if [%1%] EQU [all] goto l_build_all
if [%1%] EQU [build] goto l_build
if [%1%] EQU [debug] goto l_build_dbg
if [%1%] EQU [release] goto l_build_rel
if [%1%] EQU [distrib] goto l_build_distrib
if [%1%] EQU [distclean] goto l_build_distclean
if [%1%] EQU [clean] goto l_build_clean
goto l_error

:l_build_checkout
@echo ** Performing source checkout: no build.
%ROOTDIR%\automate-git.py --download-dir=%ROOTDIR%\%CEF_ARCH% --branch=%CEF_BRANCH% --x64-build --no-build --no-distrib --no-distrib-docs --no-distrib-archive --build-log-file
goto l_end

:: config and build will not be executed in one sitting. let config/create projects in one step, and build separate.

:l_build_config
@echo ** Configure needs rework to be automated (too many errors and conflicts on git).
@echo    For now do branching and merging manually.
goto l_end

:l_create_projects
@echo ** Performing project creation.
cd %ROOTDIR%\%CEF_ARCH%\chromium\src\cef
call cef_create_projects.bat
cd ..\..\..\..
goto l_end

:l_build
@echo ** Performing build.
cd %ROOTDIR%\%CEF_ARCH%\chromium\src

:l_build_all
@echo ** Performing build all.
@echo Building libcef branch %CEF_BRANCH% %CEF_ARCH% Debug.
ninja -C out\Debug_GN_%CEF_ARCH% cefclient cefsimple ceftests
@echo Building libcef branch %CEF_BRANCH% %CEF_ARCH% Release.
ninja -C out\Release_GN_%CEF_ARCH% cefclient cefsimple ceftests
@echo Build libcef Debug,Release branch %CEF_BRANCH% finished.
goto l_build_distclean

:l_build_dbg
@echo ** Performing build debug.
@echo Building libcef branch %CEF_BRANCH% %CEF_ARCH% Debug.
ninja -C out\Debug_GN_%CEF_ARCH% cefclient cefsimple ceftests
@echo Build libcef Debug branch %CEF_BRANCH% finished.
goto l_end

:l_build_rel
@echo ** Performing build release.
@echo %DEPOT_TOOLS%
@echo Building libcef branch %CEF_BRANCH% %CEF_ARCH% Release.
ninja -C out\Release_GN_%CEF_ARCH% cefclient cefsimple ceftests
@echo Build libcef Release branch %CEF_BRANCH% finished.
goto l_end

:l_build_clean
@echo ** Performing clean.
@echo Cleaning build libcef branch %CEF_BRANCH%.
ninja -C out\Debug_GN_%CEF_ARCH% -t clean cefclient cefsimple ceftests
ninja -C out\Release_GN_%CEF_ARCH% -t clean cefclient cefsimple ceftests
@echo Clean libcef branch %CEF_BRANCH% finished.
goto l_end

:l_build_distclean
@echo ** Performing distclean.
@echo Clean libcef branch %CEF_BRANCH% %CEFDIST% distribution.
rmdir /s /q %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%
goto l_build_distrib

:l_build_distrib
@echo ** Performing dist.
@echo Make libcef branch %CEF_BRANCH% %CEFDIST% distribution.
@echo Deploy directory: %ROOTDIST%%CEFDIST%
:: /.patch
:: /include
::  /base
::   /internal
::  /capi
::  /internal
::  /wrapper
:: /lib
::  /Win64
::   /Debug
::    /lib
::    /locales
::   /Release
::    /lib
::    /locales
::
:: ensure target path
mkdir %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%
mkdir %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\include
mkdir %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib
mkdir %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64
mkdir %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\Debug
mkdir %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\Debug\lib
mkdir %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\Release
mkdir %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\Release\lib

:: include files
xcopy   %ROOTDIR%\%CEF_ARCH%\chromium\src\cef\include                            %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\include             /S /E /Y /I

SET CFG=Debug
xcopy   %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\locales                                       %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\locales   /S /E /Y /I
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\cef.pak                                       %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\cef.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\cef_100_percent.pak                           %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\cef_100_percent.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\cef_200_percent.pak                           %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\cef_200_percent.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\cef_extensions.pak                            %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\cef_extensions.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\devtools_resources.pak                        %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\devtools_resources.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\keyboard_resources.pak                        %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\keyboard_resources.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\mus_app_resources_100.pak                     %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\mus_app_resources_100.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\mus_app_resources_200.pak                     %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\mus_app_resources_200.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\views_mus_resources.pak                     %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\views_mus_resources.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\gen\cef\cef_resources.pak                     %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\cef_resources.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\gen\chrome\component_extension_resources.pak %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\component_extension_resources.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\gen\content\content_resources.pak            %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\content_resources.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\libcef.dll.lib                                %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\lib\libcef.dll.lib
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\obj\cef\cef_sandbox.lib                       %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\lib\cef_sandbox.lib
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\obj\cef\libcef_dll_wrapper.lib               %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\lib\libcef_dll_wrapper.lib
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\obj\cef\libcef_static.lib                    %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\lib\libcef_static.lib
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\obj\sandbox\win\sandbox.lib                    %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\lib\sandbox.lib
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\obj\base\base.lib                           %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\lib\base.lib
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\obj\base\base_static.lib                      %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\lib\base_static.lib
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\obj\third_party\modp_b64\modp_b64.lib         %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\lib\modp_b64.lib
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\obj\base\third_party\dynamic_annotations\dynamic_annotations.lib   %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\lib\dynamic_annotations.lib
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\natives_blob.bin                              %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\natives_blob.bin
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\snapshot_blob.bin                             %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\snapshot_blob.bin
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\icudtl.dat                                    %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\icudtl.dat
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\chrome_elf.dll                                %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\chrome_elf.dll
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\chrome_elf.dll.pdb                            %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\chrome_elf.dll.pdb
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\d3dcompiler_47.dll                            %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\d3dcompiler_47.dll
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\libcef.dll                                    %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\libcef.dll
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\libEGL.dll                                    %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\libEGL.dll
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\libGLESv2.dll                                 %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\libGLESv2.dll
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\libcef.dll.pdb                                %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\libcef.dll.pdb
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\libEGL.dll.pdb                                %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\libEGL.dll.pdb
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\libGLESv2.dll.pdb                             %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\libGLESv2.dll.pdb
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\cefclient.exe                                 %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\cefclient.exe

SET CFG=Release
xcopy   %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\locales                                       %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\locales   /S /E /Y /I
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\cef.pak                                       %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\cef.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\cef_100_percent.pak                           %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\cef_100_percent.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\cef_200_percent.pak                           %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\cef_200_percent.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\cef_extensions.pak                            %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\cef_extensions.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\devtools_resources.pak                        %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\devtools_resources.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\keyboard_resources.pak                        %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\keyboard_resources.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\mus_app_resources_100.pak                     %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\mus_app_resources_100.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\mus_app_resources_200.pak                     %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\mus_app_resources_200.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\views_mus_resources.pak                     %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\views_mus_resources.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\gen\cef\cef_resources.pak                     %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\cef_resources.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\gen\chrome\component_extension_resources.pak %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\component_extension_resources.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\gen\content\content_resources.pak            %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\content_resources.pak
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\libcef.dll.lib                                %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\lib\libcef.dll.lib
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\obj\cef\cef_sandbox.lib                       %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\lib\cef_sandbox.lib
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\obj\cef\libcef_dll_wrapper.lib               %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\lib\libcef_dll_wrapper.lib
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\obj\cef\libcef_static.lib                    %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\lib\libcef_static.lib
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\obj\sandbox\win\sandbox.lib                    %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\lib\sandbox.lib
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\obj\base\base.lib                           %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\lib\base.lib
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\obj\base\base_static.lib                      %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\lib\base_static.lib
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\obj\third_party\modp_b64\modp_b64.lib         %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\lib\modp_b64.lib
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\obj\base\third_party\dynamic_annotations\dynamic_annotations.lib   %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\lib\dynamic_annotations.lib
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\natives_blob.bin                              %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\natives_blob.bin
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\snapshot_blob.bin                             %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\snapshot_blob.bin
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\icudtl.dat                                    %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\icudtl.dat
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\chrome_elf.dll                                %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\chrome_elf.dll
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\chrome_elf.dll.pdb                            %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\chrome_elf.dll.pdb
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\d3dcompiler_47.dll                            %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\d3dcompiler_47.dll
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\libcef.dll                                    %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\libcef.dll
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\libEGL.dll                                    %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\libEGL.dll
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\libGLESv2.dll                                 %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\libGLESv2.dll
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\libcef.dll.pdb                                %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\libcef.dll.pdb
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\libEGL.dll.pdb                                %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\libEGL.dll.pdb
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\libGLESv2.dll.pdb                             %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\libGLESv2.dll.pdb
copy /Y %BUILDOUT%\%CFG%_GN_%CEF_ARCH%\cefclient.exe                                 %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\lib\Win64\%CFG%\cefclient.exe

:: generate version info
@echo [info] >  %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\version.info
@echo VERSION=%CEFDIST% >> %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\version.info
@echo CEF_MAIN_VERSION=%CEF_MAIN_VERSION% >> %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\version.info
@echo CEF_BRANCH=%CEF_BRANCH% >> %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\version.info
@echo CEF_BRANCH_COMPAT_VERSION=%CEF_BRANCH_COMPAT_VERSION% >> %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\version.info
@echo CEF_BUILD=%CEF_BUILD% >> %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\version.info
@echo CEF_ARCH=%CEF_ARCH% >> %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\version.info
@echo CEFDIST=%CEFDIST% >> %ROOTDIST%\%CEFDIST%\version.info

@echo Making distribution libcef Debug,Release branch %CEF_BRANCH% finished.
goto l_end

:l_error
@echo Invalid or missing option.
goto l_end

:l_end
%CEF_DRIVE%:
cd %ROOTDIR%
POPD
ndesktop
Master

PreviousNext

Return to Support Forum