Problem with podcast

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Problem with podcast

Postby lqlopes » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:28 am

The site that I open with CEF has videos from youtube and some podcasts.

The version 3.2171.2069.0 of libcef.dll that I'm using in my project stopped run videos from youtube ( Error: "Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available. Click here to visit our frequently asked questions about HTML5.video.") but the podcast works perfectly.

So, I downloaded the latest version of CEF for windows 32-bit Builds and fixed the video problem but now the PODCAST doesn't work even with the Sample Application of this version.

The error is "Missing flash player plugin", but when I open the site using the chrome browser everything works fine.
Can you help me?

best regards
lqlopes

Re: Problem with podcast

Postby salvadordf » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:37 am

Make sure you add the "enable-system-flash" parameter and install the latest PPAPI Flash Player from Adobe's website
Maintainer of the CEF4Delphi, WebView4Delphi, WebUI4Delphi and WebUI4CSharp projects.
salvadordf
Expert

Postby lqlopes » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:21 pm

I'm using C++ language. Can you give me an example how to use "enable-system-flash" in the code?
lqlopes

Postby salvadordf » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:33 pm

I can only give you Delphi code and I was talking about the Sample Application but if you search this on google you'll find several examples :
OnBeforeCommandLineProcessing "enable-system-flash" site:magpcss.org

https://www.google.com/search?q=OnBefor ... 80&bih=906
Maintainer of the CEF4Delphi, WebView4Delphi, WebUI4Delphi and WebUI4CSharp projects.
salvadordf
Expert

Return to Support Forum