Popup Handler

Having problems with building or using the JCEF Java binding? Ask your questions here.

Popup Handler

Postby zhizhkaigor » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:58 pm

Hi, the best of the best

Using:
JCEF Version = 3.2704.139
CEF Version = 3.2704.1427
Chromium Version = 51.0.2704.84
OC Windows 10

I need help regarding popup. :!:
When you open a link that opens in a new window (in a JCEFTest that way) I open the link in the same frame, catching event in CefLifeSpanHandler where newURL is received. Having this newURL I load new JCEfBrowser with this newURL.
All well and good, but when I try to print a letter from the mailbox, this is where the fun begins.... ;)
In one mailbox messages are not displayed. In another, when you close the printing preferences window closes all applications. In the third, after the closure of the print window, мailbox page loses activity .... :o behavior is slightly different from the planned :D

I explored http://magpcss.org/ceforum/apidocs3/projects/(default)/CefLifeSpanHandler.html CEF source code and found slight differences in methods
onBeforePopup();

Option CEF:
Code: Select all
OnBeforePopup( CefRefPtr< CefBrowser > browser, CefRefPtr< CefFrame > frame, const CefString& target_url, const CefString& target_frame_name, CefLifeSpanHandler::WindowOpenDisposition target_disposition, bool user_gesture, const CefPopupFeatures& popupFeatures, CefWindowInfo& windowInfo, CefRefPtr< CefClient >& client, CefBrowserSettings& settings, bool* no_javascript_access );

Option JCEF:
Code: Select all
onBeforePopup(CefBrowser browser, String newUrl, String arg2);

:lol:
Is there a way to get more information about Popup before his appearance, something like a CEF

Thanks in advance
zhizhkaigor

Re: Popup Handler

Postby magreenblatt » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:09 pm

The onBeforePopup method in JCEF could be extended to support more arguments. Pull requests to add such functionality are welcome.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Return to JCEF Forum