WPFOsr HTML <select>

Having problems with building or using the CefGlue .NET/Mono binding? Ask your questions here.

Moderator: fddima

Re: WPFOsr HTML <select>

Postby AMakarov » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:14 am

Two days of searching led to the understanding that there is some problem on my PC, there is no such problem on all neighbors. The coordinates of the drop-down list are correct. BUT! Scrollbar in the drop-down list does not work everywhere - it works only from the Mousewheel.
AMakarov
Techie

Postby fddima » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:15 am

AMakarov wrote:Two days of searching led to the understanding that there is some problem on my PC, there is no such problem on all neighbors. The coordinates of the drop-down list are correct. BUT! Scrollbar in the drop-down list does not work everywhere - it works only from the Mousewheel.

Drop-down list at yours video appears from left side of select control, not immediate bottom. But, at same time events processed like it placed just bottom as it should. So... something with coords i think.
fddima
Master

Postby AMakarov » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:20 am

See, the problem is that only on the "bad" PC that dropdown list is shifted to the left exactly to its width, but the list's scrollbar stays on its right place, just as it should be. And that "shadow" scrollbar works on mouse-down action just fine. But I as I've checked on a "good" PC I saw another problem - the list is on its right place, but the scroll doesn't work at all, as though it is not there. I think it lays under the list and is not touchable.
Attachments
2017-07-14_175023.png
2017-07-14_175023.png (165.53 KiB) Viewed 15160 times
AMakarov
Techie

Postby fddima » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:25 pm

I'm understand, for me it is looks like:
cef_doodles.png
cef_doodles.png (336.62 KiB) Viewed 15158 times

And, note, that this popup is still managed by WPF's Popup. So, in my case it is placed correctly, and in your's it is placed incorrectly. I'm think that somewhere around this popup stuff error exist. But, i'm actually can't say more, because no have local repro.

I'm can manually move window left to achieve same result, because Popup is automatically is not closed as should, and in that case browser just handles events like you have with shifted popup.

But this is not happens for me in first place...
fddima
Master

Postby AMakarov » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:22 am

Dmitry, in Your test, the scroll bar on the pop-up works correctly by clicking the mouse on the buttons and the slider?
AMakarov
Techie

Postby fddima » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:36 am

AMakarov wrote:Dmitry, in Your test, the scroll bar on the pop-up works correctly by clicking the mouse on the buttons and the slider?

No, clicking on scrollbar has no effect. But mousewheel work.
fddima
Master

Previous

Return to CefGlue Forum