Cefglue, mono and flash

Having problems with building or using the CefGlue .NET/Mono binding? Ask your questions here.

Moderator: fddima

Cefglue, mono and flash

Postby Kayote » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:22 pm

I have a C# application that opens up a flash file in a browser and I would like to get it working with Mono so I can get it running on Linux too.
First I'm trying to get it working on Windows. So far, when I open it up normally, it works. But when I run it with mono, it opens up but on the page it says "Plugin couldn't be loaded" and I'm really not sure what the problem is, so I was hoping someone here could help me.
Kayote

Re: Cefglue, mono and flash

Postby fddima » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:59 pm

I'm can reccomend start tests with cefclient and get it working on linux first, then going to cefglue/mono stuff. In general about flash i'm cant't help, because never use it. Hope someone give you pointers.
fddima
Master

Postby magreenblatt » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:10 pm

Flash needs to be loaded via the command-line on Linux. See https://bitbucket.org/chromiumembedded/ ... t-16939505
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Postby Kayote » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:46 pm

Thanks for the fast replies. So right now I'm just trying to get it to open on Linux.

When I run a cef application on Linux I get the following error:

[1007/204123:ERROR:context.cc(266)] Not implemented reached in bool CefContext::Initialize(const CefMainArgs &, const CefSettings &, CefRefPtr<CefApp>, void *)multi_threaded_message_loop is not supported.

Unhandled Exception:
System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to initialize CEF runtime.
at Xilium.CefGlue.CefRuntime.Initialize (Xilium.CefGlue.CefMainArgs args, Xilium.CefGlue.CefSettings settings, Xilium.CefGlue.CefApp application, System.IntPtr windowsSandboxInfo)

I have tried searching around but found no solution to this problem, so I was hoping someone here could tell me what I am doing wrong.
Kayote

Postby fddima » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:51 pm

Multi threaded message loop is windows only.
fddima
Master

Postby Kayote » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:20 pm

Thanks!

But now, after moving many of the cef resources to the right path, I am stuck at this when I try to run it:

Unknown command line option: '--type=zygote'
Aborted (core dumped)
Kayote

Return to CefGlue Forum