What can cause WebRTC not to work?

Having problems with building or using the CefGlue .NET/Mono binding? Ask your questions here.

Moderator: fddima

What can cause WebRTC not to work?

Postby itaibh » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:12 am

I have two programs based on Xilium.CefGlue - one is the WpfOsr Demo provided with the Xilium package (although a bit altered), and the other is my production code.
For some reason I can't understand, I can't get WebRTC to work in my production code (everything works perfectly fine in the demo).
The issue I see is that the camera does start working (I have a LED light on the camera that indicates when it's working) and there is no error, but all I see is black where the image should be.
I use OSR and I have breakpoints in the render methods, as low-level as I could possibly place them, but it just doesn't get there.
I don't use the automatic process spawning but provide my own sub-process (in both programs) that basically does nothing but init CEF and start the default CEF main loop.

I know this is pretty much a shot in the dark, but any idea where I should look further on? The code basically look the same, so I'm kinda lost.

Thanks,
Itai.
itaibh
Techie

Re: What can cause WebRTC not to work?

Postby itaibh » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:46 am

Ok, I solved it. Seems the ffmpegsumo.dll was missing.
itaibh
Techie

Return to CefGlue Forum