cef show gpu info ?

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss CEF here. Non-CEF related discussion goes in General Discussion!

cef show gpu info ?

Postby mumutou » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:12 pm

hi all.
when I show a html with chrome, It is very fast, but when I show this html with cefclient, It is slow, How can I get the gpu info of cefclient.

with chrome, I use the chrome://flags to get these information, how can I get the information in cefclient?

thanks very much

best regards
mumutou

Re: cef show gpu info ?

Postby magreenblatt » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:55 pm

What OS, CEF version and test content/URL? What is your GPU and driver version?
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Re: cef show gpu info ?

Postby mumutou » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 am

Now I get the information of cefclient runs:

'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntshrui.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\srvcli.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cscapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\slc.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'D:\Program Files\TortoiseGit\bin\TortoiseGitStub32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'D:\Program Files\TortoiseGit\bin\TortoiseGit32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'D:\Program Files\TortoiseGit\bin\libgit232.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'D:\Program Files\TortoiseGit\bin\zlib132.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr110.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'D:\Program Files\TortoiseGit\bin\gitdll32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp110.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\TortoiseStub32.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\TortoiseSVN32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\libsvn_tsvn32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\libapr_tsvn32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr100.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\libaprutil_tsvn32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\intl3_tsvn32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\libsasl32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp100.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\netutils.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dbghelp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptsp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rsaenh.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RpcRtRemote.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'cefclient.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mssprxy.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

when cefclient runs, why It will load these dll such as git, svn dll?
mumutou

Return to CEF Discussion